Mente Argentina’s Summer Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina is held at two large and well-known Universities of Buenos Aires, Argentina: Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) and Universidad de Belgrano (UB). Your Spanish Summer courses, combined with the unique Mente Argentina immersion experience in Buenos Aires, will help you improve your Spanish skills, as well as explore the Argentine culture.
SUMMER PROGRAM OVERVIEW 2017
Mente Argentina has designed a Summer Spanish Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina for those students who want to learn or improve their Spanish and earn academic credit for their courses during the summer. Our Summer Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina is aimed at students with all Spanish levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Your Spanish Summer courses, combined with the unique Mente Argentina immersion experience in Buenos Aires, will help you improve your Spanish skills, as well as explore the Argentine culture.You can be one of them through Mente Argentina!
WHAT´S INCLUDED IN THE SUMMER PROGRAM?
- Summer Spanish Courses Full Tuition Fees.
- All Spanish Course Materials.
- Certificate of Summer Program granted by Mente Argentina
- Official University Transcripts & Certificates
- Exclusive Accommodation in the best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta. (all utilities and expenses included)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Actiitities
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Private Airport Drop Off
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Free local Cellular Phone
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount Card
- Tango Lessons
- Conversation Language Exchange Partner
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Serices 24/7
To see the program fees please download the Summer Program Brochure 2017
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTE ARGENTINA PARTICIPANT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOURS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN ALL MENTE ARGENTINA PROGRAMS!
Mente Argentina’s Summer Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina is held at two large and well-known Universities of Buenos Aires, Argentina: Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) and Universidad de Belgrano (UB). Our International Students get between 3-8 Semester Units / 6-16 ECTS Credits for each 4-Week Summer Spanish Course completed through the Mente Argentina´s Summer Program.
The following is a list of courses and/or subject areas that are offered through the Mente Argentina Summer Program in Buenos Aires.
UNIVERSIDAD DE BELGRANO
Universidad de Belgrano was founded in 1964 by Dr.Avelino Porto and has grown to become one of Argentina's leaders in higher education. It currently offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate level degrees to its more than 15,000 local and international students. Its facilities include fully-equipped classrooms, libraries, cafeteria, bookstore and computer labs, most of these housed in a modern building in an upper-middle class residential neighborhood (Belgrano) only a quick subway or bus-ride away from Buenos Aires' historic and governmental district.The University has over 180 exchange and academic cooperation agreements with universities across the world hosting approximately 2,000 international students each year.
- Intensive Beginning Spanish
- Intensive Intermediate Spanish
- Intensive High Intermediate Spanish
- Intensive Advanced Spanish
UNIVERSIDAD DE BUENOS AIRES
UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires – a public university) is the largest and most well known university in Argentina. It is also one of the most prestigious and respected educational institutions in all of Latin America. It´s located in a bustling area of downtown Buenos Aires near the Obelisk and the National Congress. UBA´s Foreign Language Department offers Spanish programs for foreign students, as well as other foreign language programs for Argentine students. Every year, more than 20,000 students study foreign languages there making UBA the biggest language school in Latin America
- Beginner Spanish Class I
- Beginner Spanish Class II
- Intermediate Spanish Class I
- Intermediate Spanish Class II
- Advanced Spanish Class I
- Advanced Spanish Class II
- Special Projects in Spanish
COURSE SCHEDULE & PROGRAM START DATES
Summer Spanish classes at Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) are held Monday to Friday, from 1 pm to 4.30pm (3.5 hours per day)
Summer Spanish classes at Universidad de Belgrano (UB) are held Monday to Friday, usually during the morning (5 hours per day).