The Mente Argentina Cooking program combines various teaching techniques, both within and outside of the traditional classroom, guaranteeing a holistic and unforgettable experience. Cooking Courses have been designed for both beginners and professionals who wish to expand their knowledge of our cuisine and explore their interests in Argentine cooking techniques and flavors.
COOKING PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS 2017!
- Learning to prepare more than 15 different individual dishes
- Learning the intricate and rich history of argentine cooking
- Cooking and tasting some of the best classic argentine dishes as well as other international plates
- Individual classes (as well as the group sessions) tailored to your personal needs
- The guidance of well-known and experienced Argentine chefs as your professors
COOKING PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
The Argentine cuisine differs from the rest of Latin America cuisine mainly because of its European origins. With Italian and Spanish cuisine as its guides, and the addition of native traditions, Argentine cuisine stands out mainly because of its barbecue, roast beef, empanadas, and world famous dulce de leche.
The goal of the cooking program is to teach students typical South American & Argentinean dishes with modern preparation, presentation techniques, and sophisticated flavor combinations.
Cooking Courses have been designed for both beginners and professionals who wish to expand their knowledge of our cuisine and explore their interests in Argentine cooking techniques and flavors. In this program you will learn how to prepare South American dishes with attention to all of the details that make this cuisine unique. You will learn everything from the classics to lighter dishes, red meat, cakes and desserts.
The Mente Argentina Cooking program combines various teaching techniques, both within and outside of the traditional classroom, guaranteeing a holistic and unforgettable experience.
MENTE ARGENTINA COOKING PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES INCLUDES:
International Cuisine Group Lessons
Group cooking lessons taught at one of the most recognized cooking schools in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Private Argentinean Cooking Lessons
You will be experiencing a real Argentinean cooking environment, learning some typical dishes from Argentina, for an incredible and different experience that cannot be taught at a conventional school. These private lessons are taught with a well known Argentinean chef, where you will learn how to prepare typical Argentinean meat dishes in gourmet style.
MENTE ARGENTINA COOKING PROGRAM OPTIONS
- The Regular Cooking Program lasts 4, 8 or 12 weeks and classes are given 3 times a week.
- The Intensive Cooking Program lasts 2 weeks and classes are given 3 or 4 times a week
WHAT´S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM FEE 2017?
- Cooking Program Full Tuition Fees.
- All Cooking Course Materials.
- Certificate of Cooking Program granted by Mente Argentina
- Exclusive Accommodation in the the best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta (all utilities and expenses included)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Private Airport Pick up
- Private Airport Drop off
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Free Local Cellular Phone
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount Card
- Tango Lessons
- Conversation Exchange Partner
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7
To see the program fees please download the Cooking Program Brochure 2017
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTE ARGENTINA PARTICIPANT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOURS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN ALL MENTE ARGENTINA PROGRAMS!
HOST INSTITUTION IN BUENOS AIRES
Cooking School in Buenos Aires
Mente Argentina’s Cooking School has been offering courses in Latin-American regional cuisine for more than 15 years. The professors have diverse and extensive experience teaching not only traditional but also gourmet cuisine. Students will have the opportunity to learn a range of exciting, new cuisine concepts.
Our private argentine cooking lessons are given by an Argentine cook with more than 30 years of experience cooking classic dishes from various regions in Argentina. These classes are held in her kitchen, and because of the personal and intimate style of the class, the recipes can be adjusted to the desires of each participant. The class environment fosters an 100% Argentinean culture, drinking the traditional mate, learning the rich history and the secrets of argentine cooking.
All the classes will provide you with the freshest and highest quality ingredients as well as all the necessary tools and resources for the course. At the end of each class you will be able to taste the dishes, sometimes with a wine pairing.