TANGO PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Opportunity to attend one of the most important and renowned tango schools worldwide
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced classes offered to allow for further development of tango, from the basic to the most complicated tango techniques
- Specialized classes for women and men to deepen the relationship in the tango dance
- Free admission into milongas (tango dance clubs) to practice and immerse yourself in the authentic tango culture
- Individual classes (as well as the group sessions) tailored to your personal needs
- The guidance of experienced Argentine tango dances as your professors
TANGO PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It’s almost impossible to talk about Argentine culture without mentioning the passionate, playful, rich tango history that is still very much alive today. Tango music was born in Argentina, and is still an integral part of argentine pride. Although tango, also known as “the dance of the hug”, has its origins in the Rio de la Plata region, has become popular worldwide and appeals to people of all ages.
The international community is drawn to Argentina and particularly Buenos Aires, looking to experience the late-night milongas (Argentine tango clubs), take classes, see dance and music shows, and immerse themselves in the tango culture that has defined the country. Mente Argentina offers you a program which will introduce you to the intricate and unforgettable world of tango, allowing you to learn the traditional tango in a fun an innovative way.
The goal of the tango program is to teach students techniques and style of the traditional Argentine tango dance, as well as introduce them to the beautiful rich history of the Argentine culture through the art of tango. Tango is a vital part of Argentine history and understanding its origins and roles will give participants a deeper comprehension of the country and city of Buenos Aires. Through the Mente Argentina tango program, participants will learn the secrets of the tango dance, which will introduce them into an international dance scene that is valued and practiced worldwide!
Our program combines various teaching techniques, guaranteeing a holistic and unforgettable experience
Mente Argentina Tango Program Includes
- Group Tango classes taught at Mente Argentina’s partner school with other argentine and international students, as well as experienced and certified professors to teach you the intricacies
and beauty of the dance and culture.
- Individual Tango lessons taught at Mente Argentina’s partner school to give you the one on one attention that allows you to focus on the skills and knowledge you wish to develop.
- Milonga outings at tango clubs around the city to practice both the dance and experience the incredible tango scene in Buenos Aires
Mente Argentina Tango Program Options
- The Regular Tango Program lasts 4 or 8 Weeks and classes are given 6 times a week.
- (3 Individual Tango Lessons & 3 Group Lessons per week).
- The Intensive Tango Program lasts 2 Weeks and classes are given 8 times a week.
- (4 Individual Tango Lessons & 4 Group Lessons per week).
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TANGO PROGRAM FEE?
- Tango Course Full Tuition Fees (Individual & Group Lessons included).
- Certificate of Tango Program granted by Mente Argentina
- Exclusive Accommodation in the the best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta (all utilities and expenses included)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activitities
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Private Airport Drop Off
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Free Cellular Phone
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount ISIC Card
- Tango Lessons
- Conversation Exchange Partner
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTE ARGENTINA PARTICIPANT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOURS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN ALL MENTE ARGENTINA PROGRAMS!
HOST TANGO INSTITUTION IN BUENOS AIRES
The first class is an individual, one-on-one course in which the participant will be evaluated and placed into the appropriate level (beginner/intermediate/advanced) according to his/her prior knowledge.
Mente Argentina Tango School
Mente Argentina offers their courses at one of the most renowned tango schools in Argentina. It has three main buildings located in the some of the most impressive and culturally rich neighborhoods in the city of Buenos Aires: Palermo, La Boca, and Recoleta. The instructors are experienced professional tango dancers who have experienced both the Argentine and international tango scene. Classes can be taught in both Spanish and English according to the participants needs. The first class is an individual, one-on-one course in which the participant will be evaluated and placed into the appropriate level (beginner/intermediate/advanced) according to his/her prior knowledge.