TANGO CLASSES IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
Tango Program Overview - Tango School - What´s Included - Start Dates - Program Fee
TANGO PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS 2014
- Opportunity to attend one of the most important and renowned tango schools worldwide
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced classes offered to allow for further development of tango, from the basic to the most complicated tango techniques
- Specialized classes for women and men to deepen the relationship in the tango dance
- Free admission into milongas (tango dance clubs) to practice and immerse yourself in the authentic tango culture
- Individual classes (as well as the group sessions) tailored to your personal needs
- The guidance of experienced Argentine tango dances as your professors
MENTE ARGENTINA TANGO PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
It’s almost impossible to talk about Argentine culture without mentioning the passionate, playful, rich tango history that is still very much alive today. Tango music was born in Argentina, and is still an integral part of argentine pride. Although tango, also known as “the dance of the hug”, has its origins in the Rio de la Plata region, has become popular worldwide and appeals to people of all ages.
The international community is drawn to Argentina and particularly Buenos Aires, looking to experience the late-night milongas (Argentine tango clubs), take classes, see dance and music shows, and immerse themselves in the tango culture that has defined the country. Mente Argentina offers you a program which will introduce you to the intricate and unforgettable world of tango, allowing you to learn the traditional tango in a fun an innovative way.
The goal of the tango program is to teach students techniques and style of the traditional Argentine tango dance, as well as introduce them to the beautiful rich history of the Argentine culture through the art of tango. Tango is a vital part of Argentine history and understanding its origins and roles will give participants a deeper comprehension of the country and city of Buenos Aires. Through the Mente Argentina tango program, participants will learn the secrets of the tango dance, which will introduce them into an international dance scene that is valued and practiced worldwide!
Our program combines various teaching techniques, guaranteeing a holistic and unforgettable experience.
Mente Argentina Tango Program Includes
- Group Tango classes taught at Mente Argentina’s partner school with other argentine and
international students, as well as experienced and certified professors to teach you the intricacies
and beauty of the dance and culture.
- Individual Tango lessons taught at Mente Argentina’s partner school to give you the one on one
attention that allows you to focus on the skills and knowledge you wish to develop
- Milonga outings at tango clubs around the city to practice both the dance and experience the
incredible tango scene in Buenos Aires
Mente Argentina Tango Program Options
- The Regular Tango Program lasts 4 or 8 weeks and classes are given 6 times a week.
- (3 Individual Tango Lessons & 3 Group Lessons per week).
- The Intensive Tango Program lasts 2 weeks and classes are given 8 times a week.
- (4 Individual Tango Lessons & 4 Group Lessons per week).
Have some free time? Learn more about Tango now!
- Video: Learn more about Tango: Tango & Argentina (link will open a new window)
- Video Info: Language: Spanish - English - Portuguese // Source: www.clarin.com
Back to Top
MENTE ARGENTINA TANGO PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES: TANGO SCHOOL
Mente Argentina offers their courses at one of the most renowned tango schools in Argentina. It has three main buildings located in the some of the most impressive and culturally rich neighborhoods in the city of Buenos Aires: Palermo, La Boca, and Recoleta.
The instructors are experienced professional tango dancers who have experienced both the Argentine and international tango scene. Classes can be taught in both Spanish and English according to the participants needs.
The first class is an individual, one-on-one course in which the participant will be evaluated and placed into the appropriate level (beginner/intermediate/advanced) according to his/her prior knowledge.
View Tango School Location in a map
Back to Top
WHAT DOES THE MENTE ARGENTINA TANGO PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Tango Course Full Tuition Fees (Individual & Group Lessons included).
- Certificate of Tango Program granted by Mente Argentina
- Full access to Tango School Facilities
- Exclusive Accommodation in the the best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Airport Pick up
- Airport Drop off
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Free Cellular Phone
- Mente Argentina Discount Card
- Tango Lessons
- Conversation Exchange Partner
- Mente Argentina On-site Assistance & Support Services 24/7
Learn more about our Tango Program in Buenos Aires, Argentina by clicking on the buttons below
Back to Top
MENTE ARGENTINA TANGO PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES: START DATES
The Mente Argentina Tango program starts every week and has a flexible schedule that can be adapted to participants' availability. This will allow you free time to travel, meet people, venture outside of the city and experience a new culture!
Check the Mente Argentina Tango Program 2014 Calendar
Back to Top
MENTE ARGENTINA TANGO PROGRAM FEE
Download MA Tango Program Program Bochure with Prices & Information
Book this program
MENTE ARGENTINA TANGO PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES: REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Ready to Apply? Submit the online Registration Form
- As soon as we receive your online registartion form, you will be assigned a Program Advisor who will get back to you to help you finalize your enrollment.
Back to Top